The White gold of norway
Norwegian cod liver oil rich in omega-3
Omega-3 Arktis Oil€14,00(7,00 €/100 ml)Good for the heart, vision and brain
- 100% natural wild cod liver oil from sustainable arctic fisheries
- 2,000 mg of omega-3 per daily dose (1 tablespoon)
- Rich in DHA and EPA
- Free of pollutants, PCBs and heavy metals
- Pleasant taste (lemon)
Omega-3 Arktis Capsules€14,00(8,54 €/100 g)Good for the heart, vision and brain
- 100% natural cod liver oil from a wild and sustainable Arctic fishery
- 1.500 mg of omega-3 per daily dose (2 x 3 capsules)
- High DHA content
- No reflux
- Purified and free of pollutants, heavy metals and PCBs
- Rosemary extract as an antioxidant
- Perfect when travelling
Omega-3 Arktis Oil + Capsules(7,00 €/100 ml)Good for the heart, vision and brain
- Combination package of Omega-3 Total oil (200ml) and Omega-3 Total Capsules (120cps).
- Get both of our NORSAN Arktis product for a discounted price.
NORSAN Arktis – Norwegian Cod liver oil
Cod, the “white gold” of Norway, is natural rich in omega-3 fatty acids. The world’s largest cod stock is in Norwegian waters, and the Norwegians have always known how to help themselves to this treasure. The omega-3 rich oil from the cod liver is used in the NORSAN Arktis products.
NORSAN Arktis oil is made from fish caught off the coast of Norway, north of the Arctic Circle. The fish is caught off the coast of Norway north of the Arctic Circle. The fishing is subject to particularly strict and sustainable regulations. The result has been record volumes of cod in the North Sea over the last years.
Natural rich in omega-3
The oil from cod liver oil is natural rich in omega-3 fatty acids, especially DHA. One talbespoon (10ml) Artkis oil contains 2,000 mg omega-3. The natural cod liver oil consists of more than 50 different fatty acids. This natural oil is the base for NORSAN Arktis oil (200ml bottle) and NORSAN Arktis capsules (120 capsules).
Clean and “Fresh”
The cod is processed a few hours after being caught. In a multi-stage purification process, the cod oil is cleaned and purified. With NORSAN Arctic you are guaranteed the best quality.
Extraction and cleaning
The NORSAN cod liver oil is the final product after gentle, but effective, extraction, filtration and cleaning. The fishing takes place in the winter and the low temperatures together with short distances provide the best conditions for the whole value chain.
Low totox level
New installations with an anaerobic environment result in high-quality cod liver oil. The low TOTOX value (the total oxidation value of the oil) in the range between 2 and 5 indicates a high “freshness” of the oil. The freshness is not only visible in the lab certificates of the oil, but also in the pleasant taste of the oil.
Friends of the Sea
NORSAN Arktis fish oil is Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified, which guarantees that the oil comes from sustainable fisheries.
- Our products are from fish stocks that are not overfished.
- Prevention of fishing practices involving the by-catch of endangered species.
- Reduction of fishing practices that have an negative impact on the ecosystem.
- The fishery and oil extraction is energy efficient.
- Practices include high standards of social responsibility.
IFOS (5 star rating)
IFOS certification (The International Fish Oil Standards Program) is an independent testing and certification programme for fish oils. The programme test the finished products.
IFOS sets the highest standards for purity, potency and freshness worldwide. Omega-3 supplements are evaluated on the basis of 5 criteria. Our NORSAN fish oils meet all of these criteria in full. For this reason, IFOS has awarded each of the NORSAN liquid fish oils and capsules with the top rating.