“In order to achieve top performance in competitive sports, it needs the right nutrients.”
Johannes Thingnes Bø is currently perhaps the world’s best biathlete. He won the overall World Cup the last two years and at the age of 27 has already secured 8 gold medals at World Championships and 1 gold medal at the Olympics.
Fish oil has always been part of his daily nutrition routine. In the video, learn about the role omega-3 plays in his life, the tradition of omega-3 in Norway, and which NORSAN product he prefers to take.
We at NORSAN are proud to be able to accompany Johannes on his journey and support him with high-quality, high-dose omega-3 products.
Find out more about the positive effects of omega-3 in competitive sports and explore further tips on our page: The importance of omega-3 in competitive sports
But omega-3 is not only important for athletes, it is vital for young and old. Read up everything you need to know about the effects of omega-3 fatty acids on our health.
Johannes’ personal recommendations
Norwegian Tran from the North Atlantic
Omega-3 Arktis Oil€14,00(7,00 €/100 ml)Good for the heart, vision and brain
- 100% natural wild cod liver oil from sustainable arctic fisheries
- 2,000 mg of omega-3 per daily dose (1 tablespoon)
- Rich in DHA and EPA
- Free of pollutants, PCBs and heavy metals
- Pleasant taste (lemon)
Omega-3 Arktis Capsules€14,00(8,54 €/100 g)Good for the heart, vision and brain
- 100% natural cod liver oil from a wild and sustainable Arctic fishery
- 1.500 mg of omega-3 per daily dose (2 x 3 capsules)
- High DHA content
- No reflux
- Purified and free of pollutants, heavy metals and PCBs
- Rosemary extract as an antioxidant
- Perfect when travelling